Noble Rot, Issue 19 Shrine to the Vine, published 28th February 2019
In the cork poppin’, gut bustin’, merry makin’ new Noble Rot magazine...
- we meet queen of wine lovers Jancis Robinson to talk restaurants and whether Marxism is compatible with an appetite for expensive Claret.
- we spotlight the Jura, Savoie and Brunello di Montalcino. From Jean-François Ganevat and cover star Julien Labet, to Gianfranco Soldera and Stella di Campalto, we get the heart of the region’s most exciting wines.
- we take a humorous look at wine and food trends in 2019.
- ... we go on a gastronomic tour of Florence, and visit JKS restaurants’ founder Karam Sethi’s favourite London curry restaurants.
- we feature stories about football & wine, pasta and pecorino and reviews and musings from Fay Maschler, Simon Hopkinson, Marina O’Loughlin, Angela Hartnett, Jon Bonné, Russell Norman, Rowley Leigh, Kate Spicer, George Reynolds, Zeren Wilson and John Niven, among much more...
You can order this item (and any others in the Merch & Print section - not wine) to the EU, Norway, UK, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand. Delivery cost is calculated by overall weight of all items ordered.
When ordering this item with wine, it can only be sent to EU countries.
Can't see your country listed here? Shoot us an email and we will see if we can arrange delivery to your country too.