YES! We can deliver to you!
|TIME AND AVAILABILITY||
Our delivery is quite unique, as we work with our partner importers who supply us the wines to ship to you. This allows you to have much more choice than one shop in general, but the only thing we ask in return is a little patience in delivery and the understanding, that their might be the possibility that one of your wines could be unexpectedly out of stock. andIf ordered by 10am on Tuesday, we pick up the ordered wines on Wednesdays from our partners, and aim to dispatch the same day! If in Germany, you can expect your wines within 2-3 working days of his day. If elsewhere in Europe, expect between 2-6 working days.
Noble Rot Issue 19
Price includes taxes, but not delivery
Noble Rot, Issue 19 Shrine to the Vine, published 28th February 2019
In the cork poppin’, gut bustin’, merry makin’ new Noble Rot magazine...
- we meet queen of wine lovers Jancis Robinson to talk restaurants and whether Marxism is compatible with an appetite for expensive Claret.
- we spotlight the Jura, Savoie and Brunello di Montalcino. From Jean-François Ganevat and cover star Julien Labet, to Gianfranco Soldera and Stella di Campalto, we get the heart of the region’s most exciting wines.
- we take a humorous look at wine and food trends in 2019.
- ... we go on a gastronomic tour of Florence, and visit JKS restaurants’ founder Karam Sethi’s favourite London curry restaurants.
- we feature stories about football & wine, pasta and pecorino and reviews and musings from Fay Maschler, Simon Hopkinson, Marina O’Loughlin, Angela Hartnett, Jon Bonné, Russell Norman, Rowley Leigh, Kate Spicer, George Reynolds, Zeren Wilson and John Niven, among much more...
When ordering this item with wine, it can only be sent to EU countries.
Can't see your country listed here? Shoot us an email and we will see if we can arrange delivery to your country too.
Out of stock