Pipette Magazine is an independently run magazine that is all about natural wine. It is released three times a year and this is the current edition Issue 7 - released in September 2020.
Issue 7 was designed by Emma Dragovic and includes:
- The story of Frank Cornelissen's favorite local bar
- An interview with one of Paris' quirkiest wine bar proprietors, Morgane Fleury of Fleury Champagne
- An interview with American winemaker Abe Schoener about rehabilitating an untended Mission grape vineyard near Los Angeles
- An interview with Ben Walgate of Tillingham Wines, UK
- A feature on the bar and distillery Mezcaloteca, in Oaxaca City
- Photo essay on Marsala low-intervention winemakers
- An essay on inclusion of BIPOC in the U.S. natural wine scene
- Marto Wines, Germany
- Alessandro Viola, Sicily
- Salvo Foti, Sicily
- Floral Terranes, a regenerative cider and natural wine project in suburban New York
You can order this item (and any others in the Merch & Print section - not wine) to the EU, Norway, UK, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand. Delivery cost is calculated by overall weight of all items ordered.
When ordering this item with wine, it can only be sent to EU countries.
Can't see your country listed here? Shoot us an email and we will see if we can arrange delivery to your country too.